- AC Store
- Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- Contact Us
These terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) are entered into by and between Adult Creative (APWW Ltd) a Warrington based limited liability company and you, and is made effective as of the date of acceptance. This agreement sets out all of the terms and conditions that are in place when using any of the services that Adult Creative (APWW Ltd) offer.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” are used in reference to Adult Creative (APWW Ltd). The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” are used to refer to the individual or entity who accepts this Agreement.
1. All customers must pay a 50% deposit before work can commence.
2. A brief must be given for all bespoke websites before the design is complete.
3. Once your design is approved all sites are built on our development server and a link to your sites design will be sent to you over email.
4. Once your website is approved, the remainder MUST be paid before the website goes live.
5. Once payment has cleared we will upload and launch your website on our fully managed server.
6. When a client purchases a website they are buying the front end files of the website, the CMS belongs to Adult Creative and this is only used as a license on our servers.
7. Once a website has gone live, this is approval that the client is happy with the work, any changes after gone live will be charged unless stated otherwise by management
1. Payment must be made upfront for pre-built websites.
2. Choose your design from our pre-built portfolio and we will begin work. You can change the background, logo and main image of your chosen design anything else will be charged.
3. Once your design is approved we will build the website.
4. Once approved we will launch the website.
Once the deposit has been paid it is non refundable, unless agreed by management of APWW Ltd
Once the website has been paid in full, you are agreeing to your website being finished and no refund can be given
Once the client has paid for their first months seo, each payment is requested on the same day of each month going forward.
If the customer would like to cancel, they must do so by either contacting us by telephone or email and giving 30 days notice of cancellation.
If the customer would like to end their hosting package, they must give a notice period of 7 working days.
Adult Creative do not offer a guarantee on SEO results
To cancel your seo services, we require 1 months notice in writing to [email protected]
If the customer wishes to host the website themselves, they must require permission from management to do so.
If the client is hosting the website themselves and duplicates/copies our CMS backoffice without permission, then we will be forced to file legal action against the accused.
Adult Creative never gives out any server access to our sites and any changes that need to be made can be done through us.
Adult Creative do not give out the CMS files at anytime as you are only purchasing a license.
The CMS is a licensed product on our servers, if the client moves hosting then the CMS files will not be given out.
If the customer does not pay their seo, we have full rights to terminate their hosting account after 7 days of invoice due date.
Our bespoke CMS and all of our websites are built using the latest web technologies and 100% compliant with W3C validation. Any site that we produce falls under our creative commerce and at no stage are shown or given out. At no point after purchase of your site can the Adult Creative company credit be removed from the footer of the website.
If the client has any overdue payments and does not make us aware of cancelling Adult Creative (APWW LTD) reserves the right to take any websites or assets to clear any outstanding debts.