APWW LTD – Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
Company no: 07403553
Last updated: 08/03/2021
These terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) are entered into by and between Adult Creative (APWW Ltd) a Warrington based limited liability company and you, and is made effective as of the date of acceptance. This agreement sets out all of the terms and conditions that are in place when using any of the services that Adult Creative (APWW Ltd) offer.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” are used in reference to Adult Creative (APWW Ltd). The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” are used to refer to the individual or entity who accepts this Agreement.
Ordering A Bespoke Website (development)
1. All customers must pay a non refundable deposit before work can commence.
2. A brief must be given for all bespoke websites before the design is complete.
3. Once your design is approved all sites are built on our development server and a link to your sites design will be sent to you over email.
4. Once your website is approved, the remainder MUST be paid before the website goes live.
5. Once payment has cleared we will upload and launch your website on our fully managed server.
6. When a client purchases a bespoke escort agency website they are buying the front end files of the website, the CMS belongs to Adult Creative and this is only used as a license on our servers
7. Once a website has gone live, this is approval that the client is happy with the work, any changes after gone live will be charged unless stated otherwise by management
Cancellation Bespoke Website (development)
1• Once the deposit (first payment from client) has been paid it is non refundable, unless agreed by management of APWW Ltd
2. Once the website has been paid in full, you are agreeing to your website being finished and no refund can be given
3. If the client does not pay to the agree payment plan, then APWW LTD have the rights to keeping previous payments.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”),
you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase. By purchasing our
product you agree to enter a 12 month contact with APWW Ltd in association with Adult Creative, billable each month on the date you purchased our product.
Please note should you wish to change your package or discontinue your service we require 1 months notice to [email protected]
Should you wish to terminate your contact early you will be required to pay the remaining
contact amount in full, failure to do so may lead to daily interest being incurred on your account and legal action taken against you.
If payment hasn’t been received within 7 days of the invoice date we will charge £10+VAT per
week of non payment.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a
revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking
effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Cms Back-office License
All template websites purchased through Adult Creative (APWW Ltd) have an option to hire a cms backoffice, the customer will never own these files.
Once the client has paid for their first months seo, each payment is requested on the same day of each month going forward.
If the customer would like to cancel, they must do so by either contacting us by telephone or email and giving 30 days notice of cancellation.
If the customer would like to end their hosting package, they must give a notice period of 7 working days.
Adult Creative do not offer a guarantee on SEO results
To cancel your seo services, we require 1 months notice in writing to [email protected]
If the customer wishes to host the website themselves, they must require permission from management to do so.
If the client is hosting the website themselves and duplicates/copies our CMS backoffice without permission, then we will be forced to file legal action against the accused.
Adult Creative never gives out any server access to our sites and any changes that need to be made can be done through us.
Adult Creative do not give out the CMS files at anytime as you are only purchasing a license.
The CMS is a licensed product on our servers, if the client moves hosting then the CMS files will not be given out.
If the customer does not pay their hosting, we have full rights to terminate their hosting account after 7 days of invoice due date.
Our bespoke CMS and all of our websites are built using the latest web technologies and 100% compliant with W3C validation. Any site that we produce falls under our creative commerce and at no stage are shown or given out. At no point after purchase of your site can the Adult Creative company credit be removed from the footer of the website.
If the client has any overdue payments and does not make us aware of cancelling Adult Creative (APWW LTD) reserves the right to take any websites or assets to clear any outstanding debts.